Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Hey guys, this is Mike, guitarist/singer for Echoed Illusions, and I just wanted to give you guys couple updates on the goings on of the band over the last couple days, so.. here you go!

First off, and probably most importantly, Echoed Illusions is still in the studio and doing an awesome job! We've had to scratch some songs because of timing issues and what not, but now I couldn't be more proud of the way it sounds. Everyone in the band has really stepped it up and produced some of the best music we've written. As you know, it is a full length album, it has (I belive!) 9 songs on it, and it is tentatively titled Beyond the Line. I'll get a track list up as soon as it's finalized! I really hope you guys all check it out, it'll be totally worth it!

Secondly, we have a show coming up called Nuclear Day, hosted by the U of U, raising money for research into Nuclear Power and Disposal. It's a great cause and I really hope you guys can all make it out. WE WILL BE PLAYING ALL OF OUR ORIGINAL SONGS!!! So, get excited!

Lastly, we've been thinking of band T shirts, so as soon as we can afford it, those'll probably happen! Save your money now to buy one!

I love you all! Thank you so much for your support.
Mike Howell

No comments:

Post a Comment